My passion is in the art of design and doing what I do best: crafting clean, user-friendly, classic designs with a modern twist. I’m a fast worker, deadline-oriented, and production-savvy. I enjoy working with a variety of clients, subject matter, and approach each project with excitement, flexibility, and creative problem solving.
Among my specialties is branding for individuals, small businesses, and start-ups. I’m available for hand-holding throughout the process and partnering with clients to realize their vision and put forth a comprehensive design appeal and outreach for their businesses to become a success.
My services include:
• Creating overall design style, logo, business cards, website, and strategies for business outreach
• Contributing to editing and writing material portraying the client’s vision and brand
• Developing not only the visual context, but also helping to define the essence of the business in order to reach its full potential.
In addition, I'm passionate about designing books. I have several years experience in publishing, developing visual concepts for covers and interiors, as well as guidance through the process of self-publishing.
Partial Client List
Pearson Publishing Company, Pearson Digital Studio
Harris Publications, Inc.
Children’s Television Workshop
Woman’s Day Specials
TIME Learning Ventures; Time, Inc.
Burda Media; Vikant Crafts Publishing
Welsh Publishing Group
New York Magazine
Awards & Juried Shows
• Art Director's Club of New York
• Society of Illustrators
• The Society of Publication Designers
• American Illustration
• Golden Lamp for General Excellence Award,
Educational Press Association